Todd's MySpace Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Resolutions

So it's a new year. It just sort of crept up on me this year. It doesn't even feel like the holidays, let alone that they're over. I think it's because I normally take some time off this time of year and I was unable to use any this year. I'm actually quite bitter about that as everyone else was gone and I was slaving away working trying to fix things that other people broke while filling in for everyone in my department. Bull. Shit.

But I digress. I didn't start this to bitch about my job. I did this to talk about New Years Resolutions. You know, those things that we say that we'll do, but never end up doing. Like getting into shape, getting a girlfriend, or cleaning the apartment. All of which have been previous resolutions and none have worked out well. This year, I'm renewing the "cleaning the apartment" one, but that just needs to happen no matter what.

I dunno. I think I'm giving up on New Years Resolutions this year. It's less disappointing that way. Who else is with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment